Medication adherence is the degree to which a patient is taking medications as prescribed. Poor medication adherence takes the lives of 125,000 Americans annually, and costs the health care system nearly $300 billion a year in additional doctor visits, emergency department visits and hospitalizations.
- Loopback Analytics and UNC Health Partner on Specialty Pharmacy to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Acentrus Specialty and Loopback Analytics partner
- Acentrus Specialty and Loopback Analytics Partner to Create Unprecedented Access to Patient Care and Analytics in Specialty Pharmacy
- Loopback Analytics and UF Health Jacksonville Working Together on Specialty Pharmacy to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Loopback Analytics and West Virginia University Medicine Partner on Specialty Pharmacy to Improve Patient Outcomes