In health IT, “innovation” and “uberization” are all the rage. Once representative of new, creative endeavors in the industry, these words are now little more than white noise. Despite the powerful potential of language, overused, outdated or misused terms start to fall on deaf — and irritated — ears, diminishing any sincere intent behind the buzz.
- Acentrus Specialty and Loopback Analytics Partner to Create Unprecedented Access to Patient Care and Analytics in Specialty Pharmacy
- Loopback Analytics and UF Health Jacksonville Working Together on Specialty Pharmacy to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Loopback Analytics and West Virginia University Medicine Partner on Specialty Pharmacy to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Loopback Supports Credena Health Specialty Pharmacy
- Loopback Partners with UC Davis Health Specialty Pharmacy on Patient Outcomes Initiative