In health IT, “innovation” and “uberization” are all the rage. Once representative of new, creative endeavors in the industry, these words are now little more than white noise. Despite the powerful potential of language, overused, outdated or misused terms start to fall on deaf — and irritated — ears, diminishing any sincere intent behind the buzz.
- Loopback Supports Credena Health Specialty Pharmacy
- Loopback Partners with UC Davis Health Specialty Pharmacy on Patient Outcomes Initiative
- Loopback Partners with University of Vermont Medical Center on Specialty Pharmacy to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Loopback Analytics Joins Epic App Orchard, Streamlining Workflow and Simplifying Data Integration for Customers
- Healthcare Finance News: The readmission rates horse race: Hospitals must harness data analytics to outpace competitors