Bundled payments are still relatively rare in healthcare. If a patient has knee replacement surgery, each provider – the surgeon, anesthesiologist, hospital, rehab facility and home health agency are paid separately. The patient is often left to serve as their own general contractor, without any one provider responsible for the cost and quality of episode. As a result, there can be significant variations in episode cost and clinical outcomes for the same procedure.
- Loopback Supports Credena Health Specialty Pharmacy
- Loopback Partners with UC Davis Health Specialty Pharmacy on Patient Outcomes Initiative
- Loopback Partners with University of Vermont Medical Center on Specialty Pharmacy to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Loopback Analytics Joins Epic App Orchard, Streamlining Workflow and Simplifying Data Integration for Customers
- Healthcare Finance News: The readmission rates horse race: Hospitals must harness data analytics to outpace competitors