Medical Design Technology features Neil Smiley’s 2016 healthcare technology trends. 2016 will mark a new inflection point in the pace with which healthcare organizations move to value-based reimbursement models.
- Loopback Analytics and UF Health Jacksonville Working Together on Specialty Pharmacy to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Loopback Analytics and West Virginia University Medicine Partner on Specialty Pharmacy to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Loopback Supports Credena Health Specialty Pharmacy
- Loopback Partners with UC Davis Health Specialty Pharmacy on Patient Outcomes Initiative
- Loopback Partners with University of Vermont Medical Center on Specialty Pharmacy to Improve Patient Outcomes